Daniel (Hagereseb) here.

You might be wondering what business I have blogging? Honestly, you are right. But I am doing this more for me than anyone else. It helps me to get grounded, and helps me say what I want to do out loud so that when it comes to the point where I don't know how to proceed, I remember what I said here and try to be true to myself.

I am also inspired by Dante http://dgtrading101.blogspot.com and he has been an inspiration to me since I discovered his blog. If I were you I would stop and go ahead and check out Dante's blog first. Especially if you are into trading.

This blog isn't about anything but also will be about everything. It will mostly focus on my journey in the trading world (stock trading). It will document my feelings after a trade, the trials, the frustrations and hopefully the light that I still hope to see in the end, the light that seems to be as far as the night star flickering light years away. My only hope is, I have seen people succeed and it makes me believe with proper discipline, I can as well.

Am I a trader?

As of today I have traded almost everyday for the last 2 years. In those two years I have lost a lot of money, but I still hope to be able to learn a thing or two to turn that around and hopefully make a descent income to be able to slow down at the number of hours I spend at work (close to 50 hours a week) as a health care professional. That story is for later. For now let's do trading.

This is day 1 of my blog. I don't know how often I will blog but I will try to share my journey as I trade the markets everyday. My entries of my trading, my thought process, the chat rooms I joined, the people that helped me, the videos that inspired me, the books I read, my wins and my losses... pretty much everything. When I get some time, maybe I will bunch the last two years together in one blog and share it with you folks. That would be my real first blog.

It took me some time to create this blog, and I am tired (it is 12:27am) after working today for about 7 hours.

Stay tuned,

Hagereseb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes and prayers as a trading technique

Cataloging my trades on a blog...

January 2019 Report